25.2.08

RANDOM SUMMER PICS

Here is a picture of our backyard. It doesn't show it here, but we have a little garden. We are really lucky to have a front and back yard for living in nyc.


This picture creeps me out, but i love it.


Cardon and Stella next to our house. We will have to post some new pictures of the Stella. Cardon has done a bunch of body work on her. And my brother Kent painted the cowls and glove box powder blue with red racing stripes. So she is two-toned now baby!!!


I am happy i found these pictures. Cardon and Mike were going out for a midnight skate session on stella. p.s. nice ace shoot...



I swear these two secretly love each other. Props to Cardon's fake flip off.

3 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

I can tell that you're gearing up for summer. I love that feeling when you can tell that spring is on its way. Oh, how I love good weather. Great pictures. Are you going to plant a little garden again?

Jaime Stephens said...

you guys are too funny! Your house looks so cute and I love the picture of you guys masked up funny funny!

Anonymous said...

We look like we drink the dew!