16.4.08

SHE'S CRAFTY

Back when i worked at Urban Outfitters i picked up a book by Lotta Jansdotter that has wonderful, simple sewing projects. I was feeling like busting the sewing machine out this past Sunday. So i put this guy together. It was a fun and easy project for a Sunday afternoon.



6 comments:

kenzie said...

yay! i love that book! My sister has it and has sewn some things in it. I am getting at least 3 books on embroidery for my birthday. So exciting! love to craft

ferardandy said...

good job! it is really cute.

Heather said...

I'm so proud of you!!! I want to finish my apron now.

annie said...

hi kelly-it's annie, liz galvin's sister. i found your blog on her site. hope you don't mind me giving you a shout out. hi. good job on your project. i like her stuff too. you are crafty, my dear. : )

megan said...

ttVery Crafty Kelly! I'm loving it!

g* said...

i just love lotta jansdotter stuff!!! your apron is rad. you are so cute, i'm glad i can see you via the internet.