Kelly looking a touch nervous... I love it.
K.P. looking a lot more comfortable into the third session of 20 minutes (five minute breaks) at this time I was cooking up some delish chicken burgers and tofu dogs.
This is Greg a lost and found friend studying here in New York, I havent seen him in like a year and since our reuniting I have seen him already 4 times this week this might have to due with us becoming tennis partners. Side note he showed me the most beautiful courts free and clean in deep Harlem around 151 st.
Crit time around 11:00 pm
Everyones pieces look great and Greg gave Kelly his to say thanks. (stoked, small fist pump)We caught a late bus out of Harlem only after and old black lady yelled at Kelly for five minute about how white girls got booty too! It was soo funny, with a dash of weird.
3 comments:
kp makes a good model. tell that greg guy hello from his old friends andy and fergi.
ps. i don't think i can come for mem. day:(
That is awesome KP you are quite the model and those are some good artists fun fun, you also have some mad gardening skills, I have numchuck skills maybe we can teach eachother our skills because I suck when it comes to the garden. I am going to powell soon can you please come.. thanks
Go Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Don't let this be the gateway drug to inappropriate modeling (i.e. in the nude) :)
Post a Comment