22.6.08

MY MOM SAYS ITS BECAUSE I HAVE SWEET BLOOD.


Yes I know these look like some gnarly spider bites but truthfully and on a lot less of a cool bite scale, they are just run of the mill Mosquito bites, its my reaction to them that is the extraordinary part. Seriously I must be allergic and have always said I am. If a mosquito but lands on me I blow up like a balloon, they love me. We were cracking up because I came back from taking out the garbage looking like this... like I had been in the jungle fending off some large bloodsuckers to make it back home. nope just a lousy New York mosquito.

4 comments:

hilla said...

yahtzee! west nile anyone? bug repellent my friend.

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Oh hella, its Hilla. Dude, what is up so good to hear from you! So casual you comment as if a beat was never skipped. You and your family look great.

Heather said...

holy cow! those are impressive.

AWS said...

GROSS.