13.7.08

HUDSON RIV KAYAKIN.Y.C

We finally took advantage of the free kayaking offered on the Hudson river off of the upper westside.

Thanks to the rain we jumped to the front of the line due to all the softies bailing on account of the weather. Suckers.
You can really see the rain here hitting the water in this pic, it actually made for a way better time, aside from K.P. yelling at me for taking pictures with here phone and "getting it all wet."

a good shot of the city scape

5 comments:

kenzie said...

that looks awesome! can you give me the link for the info on that?

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

You can find all the information you need at this website, http://www.downtownboathouse.org/info.html.

We went at 72nd Street right on the Hudson. It's free from 10:00AM to 5:00PM Weekends and Holidays.

I definitely recommend it.

Liz Galvin said...

What a fun day! I love all the pictures. The grey in the landscape and the brightly colored boat. You two are TOO cute.

Jaime said...

oh how fun.. All this fun and I am pretty sure you are never going to want to come back to the utah county... so stop already ok

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Cardon and Kelly,
I miss you kids. It looks like you are loving life and having such a great time. Check out our blog some time. We love you and hope all is well. B, Ash,Izz, and Vera.