Oh good ol Idaho- you guys didn't drive did you?? Looks so pretty and green there! Arizona is butt ugly! (in my opinion) You hair looks lovely Kelly- so long! I just chopped mine off- I figured the baby would just start yanking at it as soon as he got big enough....so now I am missing long locks! :0( I see you eating a s'more- I'll have to pass on a super yummy s'more cookie bar recipe....you'll love it.
I wish that I could have been there with you guys. Raq said that she had a great time and that you two are doing good and still lovin NY. One of these days we will have to either come visit you there or you come check out ALABAMA. Ok, NY would be more fun for a visit, I agree.
That is some sweet air Cardon! It was so good to see you guys. Madison has been talking about Kelly. She always says "Where Kelly go?" and I say "New York City". She even found a picture of Kelly and says "hi kelly" to it. Can't wait to see you in the big city!
3 comments:
Oh good ol Idaho- you guys didn't drive did you?? Looks so pretty and green there! Arizona is butt ugly! (in my opinion) You hair looks lovely Kelly- so long! I just chopped mine off- I figured the baby would just start yanking at it as soon as he got big enough....so now I am missing long locks! :0( I see you eating a s'more- I'll have to pass on a super yummy s'more cookie bar recipe....you'll love it.
I wish that I could have been there with you guys. Raq said that she had a great time and that you two are doing good and still lovin NY. One of these days we will have to either come visit you there or you come check out ALABAMA. Ok, NY would be more fun for a visit, I agree.
That is some sweet air Cardon! It was so good to see you guys. Madison has been talking about Kelly. She always says "Where Kelly go?" and I say "New York City". She even found a picture of Kelly and says "hi kelly" to it. Can't wait to see you in the big city!
Post a Comment