1.10.08

YO MAN CUPCAKES



A cupcake project to celabrate the end of summer. Ask me if you want to know the ingredients.

9 comments:

kenzie said...

did you take those on the subway?

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

No, hitched a ride to a Chapel.

Jaime Stephens said...

I want to know the ingredients... Those are totally awesome and I want to steal this idea when it is Savannahs birthday because that is on December and that would be cool your cool don't ever change KP don't change (come to Utah when it snows and hang out with me too ok)

Mike and Brooke said...

I would love to know the ingredients/instructions. The little kids I nanny would freak out over these.

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

jaime and brooke this is for you. Just make any kind of cupcakes you would like, using white icing. Use two big marsh mellows for the body. (roll/flatten the bottom one a little). Put a pretzel almost all the way through both of them and use that to stick into the cupcake. Use another pretzel for the arms. For the hats use 100 calorie oreo with a junior mint on top. Cut orange slice candy for the noses, fruit leather or rollups for the scarves, and a little decorator icing tube to draw on eyes, smile and buttons. I think that is all. Have fun. p.s. jaime i am coming for christmas plan on hanging out! Brooke i hope to see you next month!

Liz Galvin said...

Kelly, those are darling! I'm going to have to make them around xmas. Love 'em. Yum-Yum!

kim said...

i love them. very neat!

katie bateman said...

So cute!i would love to see you at Christmas.have fun

Heather said...

those are awesome= and yes, i want to know how to make them