20.5.09

A COOL HUNDIE


Look what I found in the city yesterday while shopping with my mom. 100 $macker$! I have never found anything more than a 10 spot, and that was when I was ten years old. It was at a gas station tucked under the bottom shelf where I happen to be sitting on the floor meticulously deciding which tootie pop to walk away with... I left with 5 and still had 9 dollars and some change left over.

6 comments:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

were you seriously sitting on the floor on the gas station floor picking out candy?! Probably the same thing you were doing when you were ten and found the 10-spot. Still a kid at heart!
(or is this post all a joke and your mom really gave it to you?)

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Wait- I'm so confused.... was the gas station thing for the ten spot or the hundie? I hope it was for the 10 spot. but who knows.

mb said...

Were the crap are you finding THOSE???

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

sorry for the word salad. The gas station was the ten spot, the cool hundie was found on broadway. p.s. miss your guts!

chelsea b james said...

you lucky girl

Stephen said...

Sup. Hey, man. Can I get a dollar? I know you got it.