16.6.09

CON-GRADUATION

Seeing how Cardon mentioned he graduated in the last post, I thought it would be fun to show some of the shots we took of him in his garb here in our back yard recently. I will show first my photos, then his photos. Meaning, ones I made him take, followed by the ones he made me take..

Hers







His





I am very proud of him and all he has accomplished the past 4 yrs and am excited to see what the future holds for us. oh, and note the medal he was honored with for graduating top of his class, woot whoo!

9 comments:

Heather said...

so awesome. what, is there something wrong with a graduation photo where one is "flashing" his diploma to everyone? I thought that was standard.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

yeah Cardo! congrats hot legs!

Miggy said...

I would expect nothing less than honors and semi-nude graduation photos from CW. Congrats you guys!

{miss you}

Jaime Stephens said...

Yay for Cardon!! I love the pics especially the drop your draws ones.. Does this mean you are moving? Please say yes Jaime I am moving closer to Utah... If not we can meet in Kentucky I think I have to ask my mom for a ride

Ashleigh said...

congradulation on getting your edgumakation.
So what next? Are you going to move back to the northwest or what?
Miss you guys.

Boy Meets World

mb said...

The last one is my favorite. It reminds of Mike Myers in So I Married and Ax Murderer when he yells, "COME let us dance like children of the night!"

It's hilarity.

congratulationsssssss

You should wear your gown whenever you go to restaurants to see if they will give you free food because you just graduated.

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

congrats! but where are your undies?

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

haha, I just hiked them up. Its an illlusionnn.

Shep's Blog said...

Raq was suprised to see the pictures of you with no pants, and I was suprised to see you graduated :) Just kidding. Lots of people goto college for 6 1/2years... like me.