7.8.09

FOUR YEARS

Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary. Time goes by really fast when your having fun. So much has happened since we first met, it is hard to remember life before Cardon. I love this guy!

Our first anniversary, honeymoonin in Maui.


This picture always cracks me up!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, congratulations on your anniversary! i figured this would be a good time to say how much i'm enjoying the blog. it's a wonderful celebration of your creative/wacky coupledom. (wow, that sounds so cheesy)

Miggy said...

Congrats twinner friends. Miss you guys.

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Congrats! That means ours is only a couple of weeks away! I still remember going to your sealing... it was my first! I loved it.

Anonymous said...

That pic is HILARIOUS! Happy 4th...that's a long time. :)

Mikey said...

Four more years! Four more years!

meli said...

Happy anniversary! I'm so jealous of your St. Maarten trip! It looks like y'all had fun! We can't wait to see y'all!

Heather said...

congrats to four years!

mb said...

SHOUT OUT to fellow summer weddingers.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Bianca said...

Hey guys!! Happy fourth! We just had our fourth year anniversary last week too! I'm glad you two met. I'm glad we met you. I'm glad that we both met the love of our lives in Logan. :) I'm just pretty much glad.