We were in Utah the other week for our good friends Jared and Angies wedding. We had a great time seeing old faces, catching up, eating foods etc. All kudos to J and A for having a photo booth at there reception. Also a shoot out to the operator of the booth who let up bully it for the better part of an hour. I placed arrows at note worthy faces. enjoi.


3 comments:
how stinking fun! love the photobooth idea- can i get married again (same man) and have all the cool things, photographers, locations, etc. that i know about now??? great seeing all those boys - i am sure they had a good ol' time being reunited.
ditto to Heather's comment about getting married again to the same boy. i try not to dwell on the things I would've liked to do differently.
Ok, I totally saw Kelly riding a bike. I didn't think it was her b/c I didn't think you were in town but turns out is was you. Wish we could've seen you guys. We miss you.
Post a Comment