
we went on our first hike and grandma let us borrow this hat.

3 month dr. checkup. Ain't he purty!

Someone is growing right out of their socks.

Everytime I look at this picture it cracks me up. We have been hanging out in the bare this past week in the heat wave. Triple digits...help me.
6 comments:
Yay so excited to see this update! He is a cutie!
Look at that big boy, he's starting to fill out. He was such a skinny, albeit, cute lil' munchkin when we saw him. Miss you guys.
did you come to boise and not call us? I hope not because I really want to meet that little hunk. He is so cute. Im glad to see some pics. Love you guys!
you guys have such a cute little nugget on your hands. He he, I spy the onsie too. We should make some next time you are in town.
cardon, your baby is so cute! my mom wanted me to tell you, and she loves his name. i hope things are good!
ashley&Larene
He is so cute, looks a lot like Kelly. Kills me that we haven't met the little man yet.
Post a Comment