

Through one of Cardon's jobs he was able to get us free bus passes and tickets to go snowboarding upstate at Hunter Mountain. We have yet to experience east coast snowboarding. I am sure it won't be as good as back home, but who can pass up a free day on the snow. We were really lucky to round up most of what gear we needed too, since all of ours is in Utah. Hopefully i will have some pics to add after the adventure. Hope you all have a great weekend.
3 comments:
I must say you are missing out here. We haven't had this good of snow forever.
Yah i know my dad calls a couple times a week from the chair lift. We had some really sweet ski days while we were home for New Years. One of the best powder days i have had in awhile.
Oh kell! I am so sad you didn't get to experience NY skiing! I wanted to hear how it went. We should hang out this weekend? Maybe Thai food in WOODSIDE!!!
Post a Comment