



We were really happy to be able to head to Utah after Christmas to spend time with the Pyne family for a few days. We ate a lot of yummy food, played games, had some great ski days and enjoyed the family. Here are a few pictures of Adrienne's party eating delicious treats and playing with the cute nephews. I have a bunch more pictures but they are on my phone. So hopefully i will get them up soon. It was really good to get to go to both Utah and Boise. Thank you everyone, we miss you already.
1 comment:
Okay so we're sucky friends. What is the deal with us. I go to NY and don't see you and you come to Utah and don't see me. We need to seriously work on this. BTW Liz, Steph, and I were talking about all the yummy stuff Sue used to send up to Logan for you. Oh how I miss the soup. And we also blame you for being overweight in Logan. Peanut butter, Saltines, and Chocolate chips every night.
Post a Comment