2.4.10

IT'S APRIL, FOOLZ!

8 comments:

sunjoo said...

hahaha BOOOOOOO!

Leah Z said...

Last night I told Ann and Yancy about your cute new haircut.

Doi. :)

Angie Ora said...

oh, my goodness. I totally thought that you had done it -- and I was jealous thinking of cute short hair. I love your hair now so I'm glad you didn't do it, but that was seriously a super cute cut. If you ever do it, get that cut!

Heather said...

You little prankster Kell! I think you should do the cut though, you looked like a hot chica!

chelsea b james said...

dooooooooon't! i'm such a sucker!
you really would look cute with short hair. you have such a beautiful face. i'll never do it again!!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

You Wusssss!!!! Fun fools

mb said...

blah blah blah, bunch of punks.

p.s. renegade - June 5th.

Liz Galvin said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! You didn't get me this year! HA!