1.4.10

MY NEW LOOK!

Check out my new doo! It was a long time coming, (as many of you know) I have been toying with the idea of cutting my hair short for-e-ver. I was super nervous, but didn't "wuss out" as Cardon said I would. I decided since I was going for such a big change i might as well throw some color into the mix too. Though have to admit I am not to happy with the color, but I love the cut! It is weird to see my own picture and reflection in the mirror, I don't recognize myself, the new me...

14 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

So glad to see you finally went through with it! And it turned out great, just like you had described.

kenzie said...

looks really awesome! I wish I had your courage.

Leah Z said...

So cute. I can't wait to see it on Sunday.

mb said...

WHOA WHOA KP!!!!!!! You look so good! I would like to make a formal request to see it in person as soon as humanly possible. thank you very much.

B said...

Not fooled for a second.

Jaime Stephens said...

I think it looks really cute and you can totally pull that look off BUT I kind of think this is an april fools joke, not that is a joke but ya know...

Ashleigh said...

I think short hair would look cute on you. This is a april fools joke though huh? You would have got me if it wasnt for the others who commented.

katie bateman said...

That is such a wig.but your cute anyway.

Hailey said...

April fools??? If not you look a bit like April Swank... looks good!

kim said...

I am not a fool. You should do it though!

Angela said...

Reveal the truth! Please????????//

dad said...

Nice try. April fools?

Love,
Mom & Dad

chelsea b james said...

you look amazing. i love short hair on women, i think its very feminine. kinda ironic

Kage said...

that's NOT you and you did NOT cut your hair. nice try though.